On November 12 2020 GAMS Belgium, AIDOS and End FGM EU organize in the context of the Community of Practice on Female Genital Mutilation (CoP-FGM) a webinar to draw attention to the prevention of FGM and support for those affected in a humanitarian context.
Through this webinar, the FGM-CoP (https://copfgm.org/) aims to present to donors and governments the conclusions and recommendations of a series of online dialogues involving different stakeholders in the management of FGM in emergency and humanitarian contexts.
- Thursday 12 November 2020
- 15:00 – 17:00 (European Time)
- Guest speaker: Dr. Nahid Toubia, women’s rights activist and researcher on FGM
- Moderated by Mariya Karimjee, journalist and survivor
- Organized by GAMS Belgium, AIDOS and End FGM EU in the framework of the Community of Practice on FGM (CoP-FGM) (https://copfgm.org/)
This webinar is made possible through the support of the The UNFPA-UNICEF Joint Programme to Eliminate Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
“The Community of Practice on Female Genital Mutilation” is part of the “Building Bridges between Africa and Europe to tackle FGM” project, supported by the “UNFPA-UNICEF Joint Programme on the Elimination of FGM”.
The project is coordinated by AIDOS in partnership with GAMS Belgium.
The views expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the UNFPA, UNICEF or any other agency or organization.
© Copyright : GAMS Belgium